Monday, January 17, 2011

Successes and Concerns

Well, I figured out the About Me page, so that’s up if you’d like some extra reading.
And my crock pot meatloaf turned out to be a success, if you were wondering.  Here’s the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Melt-In-Your-Mouth-Meat-Loaf/Detail.aspx. It really is moist like the recipe says, and the prep was pretty simple. I really like the sauce recipe for the top of the meatloaf! I think I’m going to use it to make some bar-b-q chicken. Mmmmm.
So question—is anyone else apprehensive about turning on the crock pot and leaving it on for hours unattended while you go off to work?  My parents always drilled into me to unplug things like that before I left so I didn’t burn the house down. I’m not comfortable with the idea of my apartment burning down. I already have a guy that lives below me that grills burgers on his balcony at 8:30 in the morning.
One other question while we are on the subject of things that concern me. Can I become bald, if I continue to let my husband pull out my gray hairs?

2 comments:

Lauren Day said...

Gray hairs! say it aint so!!! Ps I miss you

ContentEwe said...

Day! I miss you, too! So good to hear from you! :)

And it is so! Do you think I'll get a bald spot if Michael keeps plucking them? I need to research this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...