Friday, March 25, 2011

Tasty Restaurants in San Antonio

Do you watch Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri?  Doesn’t that show make you so hungry? I always want to try the restaurants he visits, so while we were in San Antonio last weekend, we did just that. We went to The Cove and The Magnolia Pancake Haus. YUM!
The Cove offers what Guy calls “The Best Lamb Burger Ever!” That’s right, a burger made of lamb! Now I’ve never had a lamb burger before my trip to The Cove, but I can tell you that this just may be the best burger I’ve ever had.  Though, it’s hard to judge between it and The Triple Bypass Burger at Dry Creek Café in The Houston Heights.

Leaving The Cove satisfied.

The next morning, we had breakfast at The Magnolia Pancake Haus, and I ordered Banana’s Foster French Toast. Oh dear, this was a yummy breakfast. The toast was done just right.  It was thick and soft, not gooey or crunchy. And yes, banana's foster was poured on top! Here’s a pic:


That’s it--I’m going to have to whip up something tasty.  Hmmm, I think I might make myself an orange mocha iced coffee.  (Stay tuned for the recipe.) And if you get a chance to go to San Antonio, I super recommend these restaurants.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...